We are currently closed.
|Monday||08:30-18:30,18:30-20:30 (by appointment only)|
We offer an extended Hours service (by appointment only) between 18:00 – 20:30 on Monday evenings.
Out of Hours Service
When our GP practice is closed, and it is between the hours of 18:30 and 08:00, patients should call the NHS 111 service by dialling 111. All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
What is NHS 111?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- NHS 111 directs patients to the service that is best able to meet your needs taking into account your location, the time of day you are calling and the capacity of local services.
When should I use 111?
- When it is not a life threatening situation and, therefore, is less urgent than a 999 call
- When you cannot see your own GP, for instance when the Surgery is closed or you are away from home
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require
- When you require reassurance about what to do next
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.